Sunday, November 13, 2011

One day at a time

Well here I am trying to finish up my semester and guess what I got a ton of work to do. To name a few this blog and the report associated with it, an econ exam review, accounting on cengage, finalizing my final essay for comp and preparing for the next one which is assigned tomorrow. Yah I know it sounds like it is impossible to conquer. Dont let the amount fool you it is actually more I have only included the basics that are due within the next two days. I still have additional work that needs attention to so that when those assignments become due im not running like a chicken without a head. Believe it or not this process of work is still possible. It is more academic work than I have done in my entire life. Hard to believe because I actually have been involved in the Honor Society, and etc. So you would assume that I would be used to it. The realistic side of the situation is that nothing prepares you for what it takes to succeed in college. It is one of those hit and miss things that always leave you on the edge of your seat. Actually, when I try to rethink about what I have accomplished presently I cant remember the time that I spent on any of the assignments. I guess the most valuable information is the unknown information that carries into your subconcious. None of this work seems managable from the photo essays to the pop quizzes. If you keep with your original thought mentality it doesn't . I am looking foward to proceeding in the world of academics and evolving my foundation of knowledge. At times when I feel the work load is impossible the best advice I see myself learning is that I am only one person. Being that I am only one person, I realize I can only achieve one task at a time and that can only happen one day at a time. I hope that as I mature further and learn the jacks of the trade that I will learn more about handling work loads. I also hope that all the skills that I develop on campus will transfer into my work life. With the foundations that I learn from school I plan to move throughout my life and be succesful every step of the way.

apexbehavioralhealth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment